Monday, December 19, 2011

seraphic breathings

Daughter of the starry twilight - Romantic tribal assemblage necklace - artisan jewelry



"It is well to give when asked, but it is better to give unasked, through understanding.” — Kahlil Gibran


Seraphic breathing -  Bohemian pink opal earrings - moonstone

This year has been so heavy for a lot of people (myself included), I am happy that it is winding down to a close, and hope that 2012 will bring much needed peace and balance through conscious effort and mindful thinking.  I guess my recent run of pastels compliments my quest for serenity and calm.  

2 comments:

  1. Wishing for more peace and serenity for you.
    The necklace is absolutely wonderful. And I love the stronger contrast in these photos - they make the jewelry more visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is a triumph - and so beautifully photographed. It oozes serene tranquillity.
    I'm so sorry you've had such a tough year, and wish you a bright and sparkly 2012.
    Much love
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete