
A couple of days ago I did a short blog post title Sparrow's Trove, I didn't feel like it was my place to reveal that she had been in a horrific car accident at the time, but just simply sent out my wishes of peace and love for her. Being the private person that I am I still don't feel comfortable describing the details of what she went through, but you can read about them through fanci's post here. Fanci is an amazing individual and she has organized this raffle as a means of helping Sparrow financially, please visit her blog and donate if you can.
I have been in a depressive state ever since I first learned of Sparrow's accident, I don't handle tragedy well, and those closest to me who are my friends become companions of my heart. Being a hands on person, it is difficult for me to not be able to speak to Sparrow or visit her, or bring her food. I have made some small contributions of my own but understand that these are tough times for everyone. In the meantime I hope that the volume of well wishes and prayers that we send her continue to grow, I wish my best friend a speedy recovery, and that her road to healing may begin with all the love and serenity she deserves.
xo
Thank you, Corvid, for posting this. I've donated via your directory to Fanci's page. (Being on a trip with difficult internet access, I'd neglected the blogs I frequent for quite a few days.) I hope with our small gestures of care Sparrow can go through this a bit easier through her unusual strength and energy.
ReplyDeleteSo terrible--I am very saddened to hear this! I love Sparrow's work and blog. Sending her all my best wishes for healing and renewal--and to you too, for the heaviness in your own heart over this.
ReplyDelete