As a child I aspired to grow up to be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones, but my specialty was to be Egyptology. Ancient Egyptian myth and culture still fascinates me to this day. Hathor is one of my favorite goddesses; her divine wrath and shapeshifting ways intrigue me. Here is my second version of "the eye of the sun" earrings, the beautiful scarab beads are from TeapotsandTelephones.



I remember some like these! still amazed you managed to make these not-unusual wing findings into such a totally egyptian design. Have to say though, any archeologist would shoot indiana jones for destroying all those unbelievable sites just for the sake of the one tiny figurine in the middle of it. yup.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree, it always bummed me out that every artifact Indi touched caused the surrounding site to crumble.... still I would have liked to have brandished a bullwhip and wear a tie!
ReplyDelete