Thursday, January 26, 2012

a short narrative in pink satin with an eagle tattoo

 top view of my glass apothecary jar of "fanci" candy (beads she has generously shared)


some awesome collage packaging.. makes a girl feel special


my daughter's prized possession from the loot fanci sent, when she heard that we had received an envelope from  fancifuldevices she raced down the stairs yelling: "A package from Fanci, a package from Fanci, it is for MEEEEE!"


 so clever


Pinchbeck. Recycled Tin Gold Bling Paper Decoupage Adjustable Ring.
this was the treasure preciously wrapped within, one of my favorite rings... 


along with this guy... he seems happy


my work table right now, I love these Indonesian glass beads from yukidesigns



When not making jewelry I can be found crafting miniature mice cupcakes for my kid's tea party.  Yes, they are wheat and gluten free, but the sprinkles have all the artificial food coloring that makes the young ones happy.  

6 comments:

  1. squeeeeee!!!!! too cute!!!!! and i'm dying over the mice cup cakes. man i wish there was someone who'd make me mice cupcakes!
    your worktable looks deeeeelish as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing the love shared in this community. And your jar of 'Fanci candy' looks intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want that mice cup cake.
    Your working table and the lovelies you got from Fanci are too decadent; that reminds me that I wanted to share with you this site: http://www.enchanteddoll.com/index.html. There's so much feminine beauty and hallowed fragility in your pieces recently that I was reminded of a bygone time of a resolute, imagined landscape.

    And your little princess in tulle - too cute!!! (I was going to type "SO VERY CUTE!!!" but that'd just look like "I JUST SWALLOWED FIRE!!!" and would not be appropriate here.)
    No, really, I WANT THAT MICE CUP CAKE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanci and ensourdine if I could i would ship you guys some mice cupcakes, but I'll save them for someday when we meet in person ok? :)

    Stregata you are such a huge part of this community always discovering new artists and commenting on their blogs.. sometimes you were my only commenter. Much love to you.

    ensourdine I love that website! I am going to be looking at it for a long time, thank you for always understanding so well what I try to convey and why, it means the world to me. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. humm...by the way you love pink too! :))

    ReplyDelete