



I have been therapeutically destashing in the shop as of late. Sparrow has been encouraging me to do this for quite some time, and I have finally heeded her sage advice. I have so many beads that I have been collecting through the years that I would like to see them put to use. Keep your eyes peeled as I have some really interesting pieces yet to come.
In case you missed it did everyone check out fanci's incredible necklace that she blogged about and sold recently? This metaphysical piece is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. I was consulting with fanci about my destash listings and she suggested that I take my humdrum title "Skull beads" and convert it to "Altar of the Ancestors" after I playfully called the first destash photo above "Temple of the Sun". I am having so much fun putting these little collections together. Some of these have already sold. As fanci says: " personally i love assortments. i dunno if its just me but i love them. then again, i love buffets and sampler platters for the same reason."
I totally agree... buffets and sampler platters (especially cheese platters) are awesome.
oh yes.. those titles make me want them even more!
ReplyDeletelol- cheese platters!
ReplyDeletebut yeah, just like i like to put in a little bit of everything in a necklace, i like to try a little of everything in a restaurant, too. and even if the beads are glorious, what are you gonna do w/like, 75 of them? so yay destash and yay assortments.
Love the photos you are taking of your destash 'platters' - they look so yummy.
ReplyDelete