I returned from my recent trip back to my hometown feeling a bit changed. Spending lots of hours resting, drawing and sleeping by the ocean has a restorative and calming effect that can't be equaled. I bought these great Chrysocolla nuggets from the local bead shop on my trip, and it was funny because when I went to pay for them, the kid working at the counter asked me if they belonged to the store or if I had just brought them in. I told him that they were from the store, and he asked to look at them remarking how cool they were. Isn't it ironic how the most wonderful things can be right under our noses sometimes? In any case this necklace has a very tranquil feel to it, the colors are soft, and the array of textures feels good on the fingertips. There is a wood bead on this chain that feels just like satin.

I love it, I love it, I love it.
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xoxo!
ReplyDeleteI swear, the amount of times I've been in a shop and taken something to the counter people are all like 'hey are these ours? Wow I didn't know we carried this!!' and I think '...do you really work here?'
ReplyDeleteI love the combo of red and pale pale green, like celadon pottery.
Thanks mate! :) It is so funny how it just takes a discerning eye to really stop and look at the little things. You've shown me this as well in jewelry, and photographs. Now I am always looking for the "sparkle" in pictures. xo!
ReplyDelete